We keep hearing the word “housing bubble” all over the news. But what exactly caused us to get here?
Without giving too much away, a reader send in this video and I couldn’t help but find it educational.
We had a recorded presentation at school a while back and I thought it fit in well with the theme of your site. This is the only presentation I’ve seen from this guy (Dr. Thornberg), but he was one of the best speakers we’ve had in a while.
Check Out Some Related Posts
- Share Your Story
- Presidential Candidate Ron Paul On The Subprime Bailout By The Fed
- Arizona Now Seeing Layoffs In The Valley As The Housing Bubble Continues To Burst
- Can Ya Spare A Job Brother? Mortgage Job Losses From The Housing Bubble Pass 40,000 – Construction Losses Pass 20,000
- 4 Reasons Why This Real Estate Bubble Will Be Bigger Than Other Financial Crises Past
- 5 Signs That The Worst Is Yet To Come With The Housing Bubble
- Still Think That The Housing Bubble Is The Fault Of The Buyers And Not The Lenders?
- Subprime Lenders Doing Stated Income Loans Are The Venture Capitalists Of The Tech Boom
- A Look In The Brief Past: This Could Be Worse Than Enron – Is It Too Late To Get Out Of The Housing Bubble?
- Will Countrywide Be Part Of A Federal Bailout? Will Countrywide Go Bankrupt? Will Countrywide Singlehandedly End The World In 2012?
No comments yet.