Video: Arizona – Prices Are Free Falling, And I’m Defaulting…
August 27th, 2022 by MG
Catherine Reagor, one of the Arizona Republic’s reporters on Arizona real estate, released this gem onto YouTube the other day and I had to repost it for your viewing pleasure.
The guy can’t hold a beat, looks a little awkward, and he completely and almost purposefully ruins a great song, but it’s just so darned applicable right now with the housing decline.
Check Out Some Related Posts
- In July Almost As Many Homes Went Into Foreclosure As Were Sold – Is Arizona’s Economy About To Take A Major Hit?
- Oh The Difference A Year Makes… Why This Century 21 Commercial Should Scare You To Death
- President Bush Says “NO” To A Government Bailout While Hillary Clinton Proposes A 1 Billion Dollar Foreclosure Avoidance Help Fund
- What Is The Housing Bubble?
- Countrywide Tightens Their Belt And Eliminates The Option ARM. The Real Question Is WHY Has It Taken This Long?
- Mortgage Lending Evolves: PMI Now Becomes Deductible As Well
- Mortgage Delinquencies And Defaults On The Rise As Home Prices Fall
- Can’t Sell Your House In A Declining Real Estate Market? Well, It’s Time For Jail Then!
- D.R. Horton Being Sued For RESPA Violations By Illegally Forcing Buyers To Use Its Mortgage Service
- A Look In The Brief Past: This Could Be Worse Than Enron – Is It Too Late To Get Out Of The Housing Bubble?
This is very interesting.
Outside of Arizona many people feel that Arizona home prices are still going up (NPR, INC Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine)