August 27th, 2022 by MG
Catherine Reagor, one of the Arizona Republic’s reporters on Arizona real estate, released this gem onto YouTube the other day and I had to repost it for your viewing pleasure.
The guy can’t hold a beat, looks a little awkward, and he completely and almost purposefully ruins a great song, but it’s just so darned applicable right now with the housing decline.
Check Out Some Related Posts
- In July Almost As Many Homes Went Into Foreclosure As Were Sold – Is Arizona’s Economy About To Take A Major Hit?
- Oh The Difference A Year Makes… Why This Century 21 Commercial Should Scare You To Death
- President Bush Says “NO” To A Government Bailout While Hillary Clinton Proposes A 1 Billion Dollar Foreclosure Avoidance Help Fund
- What Is The Housing Bubble?
- Countrywide Tightens Their Belt And Eliminates The Option ARM. The Real Question Is WHY Has It Taken This Long?
- Mortgage Lending Evolves: PMI Now Becomes Deductible As Well
- Mortgage Delinquencies And Defaults On The Rise As Home Prices Fall
- Can’t Sell Your House In A Declining Real Estate Market? Well, It’s Time For Jail Then!
- D.R. Horton Being Sued For RESPA Violations By Illegally Forcing Buyers To Use Its Mortgage Service
- A Look In The Brief Past: This Could Be Worse Than Enron – Is It Too Late To Get Out Of The Housing Bubble?