August 10th, 2022 by MG
With all the doom and gloom we read each day, it’s important to remember that there are a few tried and true ways to save those dollars!
Emily Davidson from CreditBloggers has some humorous tips:
Under the Mattress – A classic savings method that we haven’t seen much of recently. May be making a comeback.
In a Jar – Similar to under the mattress strategy, but with the added benefit of automatic balance viewing privileges.
Buried in the Yard - A pirate-based model of savings and banking.
Gold Bars – Follow Ron Paul’s lead and cash out your savings into something tangible…and shiny.
Check Out Some Related Posts
- Look On The Bright Side, There Were Worse Investments Than Real Estate This Year!
- What Is The Housing Bubble?
- So… Does The World Even Need Realtors Anymore?
- Mortgage Lending Evolves: PMI Now Becomes Deductible As Well
- In July Almost As Many Homes Went Into Foreclosure As Were Sold – Is Arizona’s Economy About To Take A Major Hit?
- Buying A House Is The Biggest Mistake You Could Make – The Renting Vs Buying Argument
- New Home Builders in Arizona Can’t Attract Buyers With Attractive Incentives Anymore – Time For The Auction Block!
- Arizona Breaks Into The Foreclosure Top 10 List – Home Values Could Be Affected
- Subprime Lenders Doing Stated Income Loans Are The Venture Capitalists Of The Tech Boom
- What Happens To Those New Home Winners When The Cameras Shut Off? Well, They Slowly Go Broke And Lose Those New Houses!
No comments yet.